Friday 16 May 2014

My trip to Arizona

A couple weeks ago I flew off to Arizona for some sun, rest, good food and of course shopping. Although I was only in Arizona for four days, it was the perfect amount of time to get away from reality. I have fallen in absolute love with Arizona, and I plan to make my way back there as soon as possible. 




We started each morning with a hike. This was the breath taking view. Climbing mountains isn't so bad when you get to look at something so beautiful as this.


 I have come to realize that I am slightly obsessed with Palm Trees. They are so cool!


 If you are ever in Arizona, you need to go to Joe's Real BBQ. Hands down the best barbecue I have ever consumed-sorry mom! 





 Beautiful Palm Trees lit with christmas lights


 Cactus are also pretty cool!


Look how giant this cactus is!


These are just a few of the pictures I took while away. I wish I lived in such a beautiful place as Arizona, but I plan on visiting frequently. 

Xoxo, Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment