Tuesday 16 April 2013

Nude Lip Favourites




For the past few weeks I have been wearing this lip combination everywhere I go. Now, for me this is not my usual lip combo, I am usually a bright lip girl, but this is the perfect everyday light pink lip. Not only is it great for day time, but I also like to wear it out at night with a darker eye.








Lipgloss by Buxom: Pink Lady. This is my perfect shade of pink. It is not too bright and also not too dull. I am not usually a lipgloss girl, but this has the perfect formula; it is not sticky at all. Let's be honest, no girl likes a sticky lipgloss. 



 Lipstick by M.A.C: Creme Cup. For me, this shade is too light to wear on its own, because I was blessed with very dark pigmented lips. But with the Buxom gloss on top, I find it is the perfect combination. This lipstick is a cremesheen which is one of my favourite finishes from mac. 



Left: M.A.C Creme Cup, Right: Buxom Pink Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment