Wednesday 17 April 2013

Spring Outfit of the Day

Here is my first outfit of the day post. This is the perfect spring outfit for me, seeing as where I live we really haven't seen spring yet. There is still two feet of snow on the ground and the temperature is still below freezing. These pants scream spring to me, but with the little bootie and sweater, I think this outfit is still weather appropriate. 



Sweater: Vero Moda. This was my go-to sweater this winter, and I will be carrying it over into spring. It is still quite cold here, so I think the sweater adds the right amount of warmth, without making me look like I am weather confused. 


Jeans: GAP. When I first saw these I thought they were absolutely crazy and I didn't know how on earth I would style them. Every store you go into this spring has loads of patterned pants, so I thought I would give them a try. Pairing these pants with a solid colour top can tone down the pattern and make them wearable. These are by far one of my favourite spring purchases this season.


Booties: Steve Madden. This spring I am all about the little bootie. I think paired with a cropped pant, or even a dress these little booties look great. Because my pants were so loud, I thought a nice neutral shoe would pull the whole outfit together.


Necklace: Forever 21. This is one of my favourite necklaces from Forever 21. The gold and black go with just about every outfit. I always have on some sort of necklace with my outfits, I find it just adds a little something to the overall outfit.


Watch: Michael Kors. The tortoise and gold go with every outfit. This is definitely my go-to watch when I just want a little something more to add to my outfit. I got this as a gift, and have been wearing it non-stop since.



I hope you enjoyed my first outfit of the day. I'm sure there will be plenty more coming your way in the near future.

Xo, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment