Tuesday 27 August 2013

Shoe Review: Sam Edelman Petty Boot


Sam Edelman Petty Boot

I had been in the market for a pair of ankle booties at the beginning of summer, and while browsing Urban Outfitters (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/index.jsp) I kept coming back to these ones. I have another pair of Sam Edelman's boots, and I absolutely love them. I thought this colour would be perfect for the summer, because I could style them in many different ways. These booties do fit true to size, although they are quite narrow in the toe (if you are familiar with Sam Edelman, many of the shoes are) and after reading many reviews on Urban Outfitters I decided these were the ones for me. I couldn't be happier with them. They are a beautiful sandy taupe colour in a nice suede material and match with everything in my wardrobe. This summer I paired them with sundresses, shorts and cropped pants. I will continue to wear them into the fall and I am looking at purchasing them in black leather. They wear very well, I think the more scuffed up and rugged they become the better. They have a small 2" heal, which is perfect for everyday wear. I am so glad I ordered these, and I can't wait to own them in black leather. The colour is called Taupe and they are retailed for $130.00 US on Urban Outfitters (well worth every penny).
















If you are in the market for a little bootie this fall I would definitely recommend the Sam Edelman Petty Boot. It comes in an array of colours in the suede material and also comes in leather. I will continue to wear these for seasons and years to come.

Xo, Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every comment I get. Would you like to follow eachother? emilyallcott.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily! I just followed your blog, I finally figured out how.
      xo

      Delete