Thursday 5 September 2013

Review: Loreal The Magic Top Coat


My most recent post was a nail of the day, featuring the Loreal the Magic Top Coat in Matte. When I posted that, I was using the top coat for the first time. At first it was great, my nails looked fantastic and we very matte. 

However, as the days passed, the matte coat seemed to be rubbing off. My nails were no longer a matte finish, they looked as if I had used a regular shiny top coat. I guess considering this product is from the drugstore I shouldn't have had my hopes set too high. I am a little disappointed in this product, because I had been looking for a cheaper alternative to the high end matte top coats. 

I'm not sure if I will purchase a different brand in the future or just use this one if I am looking for a matte nail for a specific outfit. Overall I would give this product a 2.5/5. I really had high hopes and was pretty disappointed when it did not work out the way I had hoped. 




Let me know if you have tried this top coat and how it worked out for you, or if you have tried any other matte top coats that are worth trying. 

Xo, Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog,followed you :) xx emilyallcottt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm following you now!

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice :)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete