Tuesday 10 September 2013

Outfit of the Day(s)

This is a little bit of a different spin on a classic outfit of the day post, but these are how I usually share my outfits for my Instagram



Pictured below is my outfit from class today. It is still fairly warm where I live but I layered a jacket to keep warm in the morning. Starting from toes up; shoes Urban Outfitters, shorts are from Aritzia last season, top is H&M from a few years back, and denim jacket is by Gap. This look is still very summery, but the booties add a little taste of fall.

 Above: A casual outfit for class


Below is a look I wore to a baby shower the other day for one of my friends from work. I am dying over this clutch from Gap. It is the perfect fall clutch. It reminds me of the American Apparel clutches but I like the pop of leopard rather than just a plain neutral beige. Shoes are from Forever 21 in the spring. I wore them all summer and got so many compliments, they look far more expensive than I paid for them. Jeans are just Gap's classic legging jean, and they are super comfortable! 




I hope you liked my little spin on the outfit of the day post. Comment your favourite pieces you have been wearing currently.
Xo, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment