Friday 20 September 2013

The Autumn Tag


The Autumn Tag! 

Taken in my front yard last fall.
  1. Favourite thing about it? The fashion, most definitely. I love the layered look, the more layers the better!
  2. Favourite drink? I guess just plain old hot chocolate, I am not typically a warm drink type of person.
  3. Favourite scent/candle? Leaves from Bath and Body works. This scent to me screams fall. It doesn't smell like actual leaves, but more like cinnamon, and pumpkin and the typical "fall" spices.
  4. Best lipstick? Mac's Marilyn Monroe lipstick in Charmed, I'm sure. This is the most perfect red. It is a beautiful deep, matte red and it looks good on every skin tone. 
  5. Go to moisturizer? I use Nivea soft. I have used it for years and it is the only moisturizer I keep going back to. It is light, but very moisturizing and does not leave your face feeling or looking greasy. I would definitely recommend it, plus it is from the drugstore!
  6. Go to colors for the eyes? I like a light shimmery champagne all year long. I am not usually an eye shadow girl, I feel like it just looks like I am wearing too much makeup. But when I do, my favourite colour to wear is from the Urban Decay Naked palette and it is the colour sin.
  7. Favorite music or band/singer to listen to? I don't really have a certain band or artist I listen to every fall. But when I hear either Mumford and Sons Babel album, or Taylor Swift's Red album, they both remind me of last fall.
  8. Favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and scarf combo)? A typical fall outfit for me is jeans, ankle booties, a sweater and some sort of jacket (either leather or denim). I wear this outfit almost every day (oops, boring!). 
  9. Autumn treat? I am in the market for a new pair of tall leather boots. Either that or some more ankle booties, a girl can never have too many!
  10. Favorite place to be? Walking through the park, and crunching through all of the leaves! Or the pumpkin patch. Fall just brings on so many fun activities, I love it. 

Xo, Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Love this tag and your answers :)

    xo Melane
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love tags (;
    x Sofie
    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete